Just received your order and don’t know how to use? Live chat or email us 24/7. Find your guide below or just reach out at email@example.com and we’ll find the best guide for you.
What's in the box
When you receive your new Jeeback Neck Massager, you’ll get a brand new massager, a remote control, a USB-C to USB-A cable, and a manual. And those are all you get in the box! OK, now, let’s start massaging!
STEP 1: Put on the massager
Jeeback Massager employs an ergonomic “L” shape design, which guarantees a perfect fit on your neck to prevent the device from slipping. So, please make sure the massager fits right on your neck.
To experience the best massage effect, please make sure the three electrode plates keep closely touching your skin (Tie up your hair and take off necklaces before use). And we suggest using a wet towel to moisten your neck a bit in advance.
STEP 2: Operate the massager
You can use its included remote control or download the “MI HOME APP” on your phone to operate it. It’s worth noting that you just can choose either way to operate the massager, since they can’t be used simultaneously.
OPTION 1: Remote Control
Short press the power button on the massager for a second. When you hear a little beep and see the white light flashing, short press “M” on the remote control to start massaging.
After turning on the massager, its default intensity setting is the first strength level. You may feel nothing at the beginning. If so, you can press the “+” button to adjust the intensity.
Jeeback also provides three different massage modes (kneading, scraping, and acupuncture). You just need to press the “∧” and ”∨” button to switch among these three modes and find the ideal mode for yourself.
OPTION 2: MI HOME APP Control
Firstly. download the “MI HOME APP” from the app store on your phone.
XIAOMI just allows our Jeeback product to list only in Chinese mainland on its App. If your MI HOME App can't find the Jeeback G2 to add, please try this solution to switch the region to Chinese mainland: Profile --- Settings --- Region --- Switch to Chinese mainland and save.
We are working hard on applying for adding more regions. Hopefully, we will see more and more customers use our Jeeback products with MI HOME APP in their own locations.
Unlike using the remote control, you need to long press the power button on the massager for three seconds. When you hear a little beep and see the blue light flashing, open the MI Home APP and sign in.
Click the “+” on the top right corner to add a new device (please make sure your phone’s Bluetooth is on). Finish the connection according to the prompts on the APP page. If the indicator on the massager stays blue, that means it’s connected successfully. You can start to enjoy and relax!
APP control is much easier than the remote control. All functions and features have icons and descriptions that are easy to understand. You can easily adjust your favorite mode on your phone.
Plus, the app has a memory feature. Simply tap the “Save the current state”, it can store your favorite mode. Next time you use the massager, just tap the “Memory Skill” to access your last setting. So, we recommend you to use the APP to operate the massager.
Below are some common questions. If you have other questions, you can go and check our FAQ page to find your answer.
Q: What kind of people are not suitable for using Jeeback?
A: Although it is safe for most people, experts recommend that some groups of people avoid TENS treatment unless a doctor advises its use.
This recommendation applies to the following people:
- Pregnant women: Pregnant women should avoid using TENS in the abdominal and pelvic regions.
- People with epilepsy: Applying electrodes to the head or neck of people with epilepsy may induce seizures.
- People with heart problems.
- People with a pacemaker or another type of electrical or metal implant.
Q: Why does the massager automatically turn off while working?
A: Here are three different situations for this issue:
- The massager has a default setting that it will automatically shut off after 15 minutes.
- When the massager runs out of power, it will automatically shut off.
- When using it, if you take off the massager and leave it without any operation for 60 seconds, the massager will automatically shut off.
Q: Why do I feel a slight electric flow?
A: Jeeback Neck Massger uses low - frequency Tens pulse, so you would feel a slight electric flow. Don’t worry, it won’t harm you. In addition, Jeeback is built with three nodes, which is ergonomic and won’t cause piercing pain. This is unlike the traditional two-node massager, which would easily lose electrode balance and cause tingling pain.
Q: What if my skin became red and had a distinct painful feeling after using the massager?
A: There are three reasons:
- The massaging time may be too long or the intensity you set is too strong. We suggest that the massaging time should not exceed 30 minutes, and the intensity should be set at an acceptable level that your body can endure.
- The electrode plates may not touch your neck skin closely. Please make sure the three electrode plates keep closely touching your skin (Tie up your hair and take off necklaces before using).
- Make sure the skin of your neck is well moistened. Before using the massager, we suggest that you moisten your neck with a wet towel in advance.
Need more help? Contact us!
We are here to help you fall in love with Jeeback. Any questions or suggestions? Feel free to contact us! Enjoy!